Sunday 31 May 2015

Unstampabelles #48 Heros and Heroines

For the month of JUNE at Unstampabelles the theme is "Who is Your Hero/Heroine? "  We all have someone we look up to and admire. Create a mixed media item to celebrate your hero! (It is also the Queen's birthday and Ramadan month, if this helps for some). Your hero may be your spouse or another family member, a national or international figure or indeed a fictional person. 
The twist is to journal about it in your blog.


Mr Albert Einstein has always been a hero to me.  I am a bit of a maths geek but no-where near Alberts level of GENIUS, to have such a powerful driving desire and purpose is totally amazing.

I love his quote 
"Out of clutter, find simplicity" 
and I've used that a as a basis for my altered paint brush.  

TFL Lou x


2 comments:

  1. Love the quote! I should try and use that myself! I love this - so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me smile Lou when I first saw it.....very creative and great quote. Hope you weather is good. Not long before I visit the UK so I hope the sun shines. Wynn xx

    ReplyDelete