Monthly challenges are set and you can create using any craft supplies etc BUT stamps (rubber/digi etc). How often do reach for your stamps to add words or just for that little finishing touch? Well, with these challenges all stamps are banned, it can be quite a challenge.
This month the theme is 'Oh! Baby' and the twist is to make a non-traditional styled project for a baby.
Love these babies, had so much fun playing.
1. cut out some cardboard shapes and used a straw for the mast.
2. Assemble and papier mache, I applied 3 layers. Leave to dry.
3. Paint with gesso.
4. Paint with pink or blue acrylic paint.
5. Cut sails and wrap around the mast.
6. Using thin jewellery wire thread through the straw and passed through the side of the boat.
7. Attach a bead through the wire at the top of the straw
8. Cut small diamond shapes and attach as bunting to the wire.
9. Using my sizzix alphabet cut out the names or initials.
I hope you will join us at Unstampabelles, we love to see everyones work.
TFL Lou x